OPD & Emergency Block
The first phase of the I-MACCA complex is planned to consist of its Outpatient & Accident/Emergency department complex.
The salient features of the multi-storied complex will be to cater the multiple services:
- There will be an independent entrance for the provision of hassle free services to the patients coming for OPD or requiring Emergency care.
- It is planned to cater the other OPD services like Vaccination services, Nutrition rehabilitation services & Breastfeeding advice.
- The Follow up clinics will also work under the same roof.
- The all subspecialty clinics will be located here.
- The primary level emergency services will be provided till the establishment of the main complex of I-MACCA.
- There will be intravenous rehydration facility to the severely dehydrated patients with acute gastroenteritis.
- There will be an equipped operation theater to cater emergencies & deliveries.